- Indemnify Hyperlinkweb LLC, Hyperlink International any and all of its affiliates, providers, partners, officers, suppliers, sources, directors, employees, contractors agents from and against any claim.
- Before using this site you understand that no information included in this site offers any warranties of any kind. Its up to the individual or parties using this site as a listing of available other web sites or businesses to check the accuracy of their claims.
This is a service of Hyperlinkweb LLC. Support and services are provided by HyperlinkWeb under licensing agreements. Hyperlinkweb is not the owner of any web portals; it provides design and technical consulting under agreed terms and conditions. Information on this and all other related web sites are entered by various sources occasionally unknown to Hyperlinkweb. The user agrees to check all information for accuracy and reliability, before making any decisions or purchases.
- We don’t sell your information to third parties for marketing purposes.
- We don’t employ tracking devices for marketing purposes such as “cookies”, “web beacons” or “single-pixel gifs”.
- We send you e-mails, newsletters, promotional codes, news and more for marketing purposes.
- Your account information is password protected. Make sure to keep your password safe.
- Bostonsmart does not knowingly collect any information from persons under the age of 18. If Bostonsmart learns that a posting is by a person under the age of 18, Bostonsmart will remove that post.
- Bostonsmart, or people who post on Bostonsmart, may provide links to third party websites, which may have different privacy practices. We are not responsible for, nor have any control over, the privacy policies of those third party websites, and encourage all users to read the privacy policies of each and every website visited.
- We sometimes collect your email address, for purposes such as sending self-publishing and confirmation emails, authenticating user accounts, providing subscription email services, etc.
- For paid posting, we collect contact information, such as name, phone/fax numbers, and address for billing purposes.
- Bostonsmart does not store credit card information. Credit card transactions are transmitted to a financial gateway, and we endeavor to protect the security of your payment information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology.
- If you provide us with your personal information in your feedback or comments, you accept that the information will be stored in our database.
- Our web logs collect standard web log entries for each page served, including your IP address, page URL, and timestamp. Web logs help us to diagnose problems with our server, to administer the Bostonsmart site, and to otherwise provide our service to you.
- Our web logs and other records are stored indefinitely unless otherwise stated by law.
- Although we make good faith efforts to store the information in a secure operating environment that is not accessible by unrelated parties, however due to the nature of internet and unlawful activities we cannot guarantee complete security.
- Bostonsmart may disclose information about its users if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process.
By visiting our web site and providing us with data, you acknowledge and agree that due to the international dimension of Bostonsmart we may use the data collected in the course of our relationship for the purposes identified in this policy or in our other communications with you, including the transmission of information outside your resident jurisdiction. In addition, please understand that such data may be stored on servers located in the United States. By providing us with your data, you consent to the transfer of such data. Its up to the individual or parties to abide by the laws of the countries they reside in.
We welcome your feedback on this document. Please contact us.